IRT has a diverse staff with multiple areas of expertise, including program evaluation, statistical analysis, assessment development, childhood aggression, substance abuse, mental health, juvenile justice, and child trauma. We are available to provide training in any of these areas to multidisciplinary professionals.
Training topics that IRT staff have presented in the past include:
- Program Evaluation 101
- Strength-Based Treatment for Children and Adolescents
- Prosocial Vocational Community-Based Activities
- Mental Health Issues for Juvenile Offenders
- Interventions for Aggressive Children
- Home-Based Family Therapy
- Media Literacy
If you are interested in learning more about IRT trainings, please contact Janis Kupersmidt.